Mirage Trailers and TNT Trailer would like to provide the weight capacities of our loading ramps, and some helpful guidelines regarding their proper use.
We make every effort to build a strong and safe ramp for the loading and unloading of wheeled vehicles and we want to ensure our customers are using the appropriate ramp for their needs. We make several different versions of our load ramps so we hope this helps to understand the capacities and uses, so you can better inform your customers. Also we would greatly appreciate if would please check any load ramps you have in your yard.
The ratings are as follows:
- 3” channel load ramp with 3” channel hook 2500# each
- 4” channel load ramp with 3” channel hook 3500# each
- 4” channel load ramp with 4” channel hook 5000# each
PLEASE remember our ramps are not designed for use with tracked vehicles.
We have a reasonable expectation that the end user has the experience to load and unload properly. It is the dealer and their customer’s responsibility to be sure they understand proper loading procedures, such as:
- Trailer must be attached to tow vehicle while loading and unloading
- Proper tie down procedures for the type of equipment being hauled
- Weight capacity of trailer and weight of vehicle being hauled
- Stabilizing or blocking the rear of the trailer while loading and unloading. (all car-hauler type trailers are equipped with mounts for stabilizer jacks)
If you have any questions about the ramps or their capacity, please contact your sales rep.