Become a Mirage or TNT Trailer Dealer
Mirage/TNT Trailer Dealers enjoy exclusive, protected sales territories. If you’d like to boost your cargo trailer sales, find out how to become a Mirage/TNT Trailer Dealer here.
Mirage Trailers are a sound addition to any inventory. If you are an established dealer with high standards and integrity, let Mirage Trailers or TNT Trailer expand your market, and your profit.
Mirage Cargo Dealerships
Mirage offers a full line of cargo trailers. No matter the clientele, from race car owners to mom-and-pop concession businesses, Mirage builds the best in the industry.
If you specialize in selling open-deck utility trailers, we build a full line of trailers from dump and equipment to small light-duty trailers for work or play.
From the All-Steel framed Balboa to our Illusion traditional RV, Mirage carries the quality products that will keep you competitive.
We have several tiers available from high volume sales to low volume inventory for motorsports dealers who want to carry a few trailers to compliment their ATVs, Motorcycles, or Snowmobiles.
Our Commitment to You
- Your own sales territory that is not only exclusive, but well protected.
- A national advertising program that will provide the sales leads needed to stay competitive.
- Literature and other marketing devices are provided to you at no charge.
- Floor planning is available through all major financing companies. Retail financing is also available.
- If you need a type of trailer, we build it. Our line of trailers and custom options keeps your inventory diverse, and easy to tailor to your area.
- We back our enclosed trailers with up to a 3 year warranty. Our support staff is ready to assist you every step of the way.
- Stocking requirements that are sensible, combined with order turn around that is easy to manage.
What it Takes
We want our dealers to be a success. This is what will make you and Mirage a winning team:
- Advertise in your area.
- Maintain a complete inverntory.
- Display Mirage products in a highly visible area.
- Provide a parts and service facility.
- Employ an enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales team.
- Represent Mirage with quality customer service.
Take The First Step
We have limited territories available. If you would like to discuss becoming an authorized Mirage dealer, or if you would like information on other opportunities such as stocking utility trailers, toy haulers, or becoming a low volume dealer; contact Rob Swikert at (208) 461-7776 or send us an email. We are certain that we can find a lucrative solution that meets your specific inventory requirements.